Wednesday, October 10, 2007

Show me your pom-poms!



NOTE: I originally posted this blog with a different video that has since been removed from Youtube. The original video was the complete unedited raw footage of the video in question. Even though this news clip only shows a portion of the video it still basically gives an overall representation of what is shown in the original.

The teacher in this video was placed on leave for doing this cheer in class. Fox News calls it "racy". After hearing about this I went to YouTube to check it out for myself. I was expecting lots of hip gyration, toe touching and booty shaking. None! I was really disappointed. Not so much for the sheer lack of sexually visual stimulation which left me less than gratified but more so for the parents of her students and the school administration's attitude towards her for this EXTREMELY tame exhibition.

It perplexes me how this is somehow sexually provocative yet all the underage high school cheerleaders all across America in their tight sweaters and short skirts where you can see their knickers every time they do a high kick in front of families with young children, horny teenagers and aging perverts at school sporting events is somehow fine.

The only inappropriate thing that perhaps this teacher did was waste class time, but I'm sure there are other teachers in the school who waste class time as well.

As one poster on YouTube pointed out, there is an American flag in the background. Apparently it's only there for its decorative value.

No comments: